If the last few months have taught us anything, it has taught us the power, impact and importance of strong leadership. As HR Leaders, you are the gatekeepers of culture. A culture of high trust is more important now than ever before. So often we’ve been told that you can’t trust people, business, government, media, and others. Is this the world we want to live in? Leaders want to rely on people to do their jobs, represent our organizations, and leave a legacy for those who follow. How do we get there? It’s time to look at trust in a different way.
Creating a culture of high trust is not an accident, and doesn’t happen overnight; it takes intentionality, self-discipline, and leaders willing to gain and share wisdom.
This session will present:
- An effective model for achieving a high-trust culture and getting results
- The top seven reasons for the trust gap
- 10 practical solutions for building high-trust relationships
- A simple model for evaluating trust that participants can use to measure trust in their organizations.
- Discuss the top “trust lies” affecting you and your organization.
- Understand a simple three-part model for measuring, monitoring and managing trust.
- Learn why the trust gap exists and what you can personally do about it.
- Identify the organizational keys to a successful high-trust culture.