Blogging is not about promoting your services. It’s goal is to create content that speaks to your customers–sharing insight and helping them solve problems. However, creating and maintaining a corporate blog is no easy task. But, with a proven track record of producing an ROI, it deserves a place in your marketing quiver.
According to Hubspot:
- 47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep.
- 96% of B2B buyers want content with more input from industry thought leaders.
- B2B companies that use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that don’t.
- 53% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority.
- 1 in 10 blog posts are compounding, meaning organic search increases their traffic over time.
- Compounding blog posts make up 10% of all blog posts and generate 38% of overall traffic.
- Over its lifetime, one compounding blog post creates as much traffic as six decaying posts.
- 43% of people admit to skimming blog posts.
- 75% of HubSpot’s blog views and 90% of blog leads come from old posts.